Wednesday 14 May 2008

More Kitchens.....





Have enjoyed photographing a couple of kitchens today. Decided to move away from the directly in front of the sink angle - the first kitchen was a pretty one - a country cottage look with lots of stuff on a shelf above, took this on an angle. The second kitchen belonged to a friend of my mum. Because I know her and because she'd said do what you like, I felt at liberty to take some shots around the whole kitchen and I really like the feel of these. I took a roll of Velvia 120F and some digital shots, 2 of the digital shots are posted above here.

Having a think about the final exhibition and haven't settled on what and how yet although I felt sure about it all a few weeks ago. The problem is, I'm not entirely happy with the film I've shot so far - one of the down sides of starting to use a format I'm not familiar with just before I embark on the fip! However, I'm not sorry about that because I feel I'm learning a lot and I love using my Hasselblad, I just have to learn to use it better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home