Sunday 27 April 2008

Door to Door Encore

It's a rainy Sunday and I've been out knocking on the neighbours doors again. I've got 3 new houses signed up! My terrace runs from No 4 to No 22 (missing out odd numbers) which is a total of 10 houses. I've done two now (mine & No 8) and in addition, 14, 16 and 20 gave the go ahead today plus I've already got appts with Nos 10 and 12 next week. This means I've only got to get 4, 6 and 22 for the whole row.

I'm hedging my bets by taking various kitchens in different locations too. However, I am beginning to think that foucssing on the whole terrace could be a good idea. I could show a picture of the exterior of the terrace (without giving away too much about its location) and then name the pictures No 8, No 6 etc. It adds another element of standardisation to the whole project. Interestingly, No 18 will show 2 sinks as she has one she's uses just as much in her utility room.

Will try 4, 6 and 22 later today.

Over this week, apart from doing the shooting of the kitchens, I need to post some more about some of the photographers I mentioned at the top of the blog who have influenced the idea for my project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home