Friday 25 April 2008

No 8


This is the product of my 2.30 appt with a neighbour. Again, this is a digital test shot which I have cropped square. I have digital shots at varying distances from the sink but I quite like the closeness of this. I want the viewer to feel as if they're standing there, and what it would be like to stand their often, try it out as their own kitchen - how does it feel - what would they change? This is with regard to the immediate working vicinity of the sink, not the wider space of the kitchen. If not to imagine themselves at the sink, then who might own that sink, what evidence have they left about themselves?

The interesting point about getting as many houses as possible in my terrace to participate in this project is that the variety of atmosphere, styles, approaches etc are all contained withing one building; the terrace, which adds a certain piquancy to the proceedings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home