Friday 25 April 2008

Door to Door

This morning, I decided to take the bull by the horns and go cold calling on my neighbours asking if they would allow me to take photographs of their kitchens. I was armed with a photo of my own kitchen. By announcing that I was a neighbour of theirs, barriers were broken and most of them said "come in!".

Most folk were out at work but of the 5 that answered, 4 agreed straight away and a fifth wants me to deal with his wife: "she's in charge of kitchen sinks". I've agreed convenient times, mostly for next week.

My first shoot is 2.30 this afternoon. I have my procedure worked out and my list of what to take.

This little venture has given me the confidence to do more door to door. And of course I have a list of other leads to follow up too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home