Thursday 29 May 2008

Practical Matters


Am now in the thick of printing out some of my work and beginning to think about what I want in the exhibition.
My Terrace - kitchens consists of exactly ten shots and I think I'd like to put them close together and fairly small, looking at IKEA's frames, they have some that would be really suitable (so do Heals but they cost four times as much as IKEA's!)I've pasted one of the frames above and two of these placed side by side would take all ten kitchens. The frame dimensions are 30 x 88 cm.

I would then like to do three or four 50 x 50 cm with my hasselblad shots of Margaret's kitchen. Before I consider this however, I'll have to speak to Richard and/or John and show them the trannies I'm thinking of having printed. I suppose to some extent I've been influenced by the Marjolaine Ryley exhibition and I like the idea of big square prints from a medium format camera. Will discuss with Richard, can't paste the photographs in question on this blog yet as they are with the printer - just having test prints done (8x8") - collecting them tomorrow. Will post them over the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home