Thursday 5 June 2008

A2 paper & list of things to do

Having heard from Kaylynn that she likes to use Ilford Gold Fibre Silk paper, I have ordered some today from Process Supplies Ltd (www.process-supplies.co.uk) considering I've order A2 I thought £34.00 was pretty good for 10 sheets. I have agreed in advance to use Pat's large format printer (see link to Pat's blog on Energy & Environment above).

Also ordered, from the same place some 6 x 6 masks in A4 sheet form. This is so I can mount some trannies and display them on the light box for the exhibition. Richards suggested attaching a loop so that people can examine them too - so need to follow that up.

Need to scan a few more trannies so it gives me the option of using them in the exhibtion.

I have a page of ideas to organise and make coherent for my rationale.

Again on the practical side, I also need to see how I find fixing a photo to foamboard and then cutting it to size. Then I'll know whether I'm framing or foamboarding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home