Thursday 12 June 2008

Over and Out (Nearly)

This is pretty much the last installment of my final integrated project blog, apart from posting my revised and final Rationale. This doesn't mean the project won't continue - it just won't be subject to a college deadline!

Went in to college this morning to fix the ten kitchen sinks to the wall and put up the shelf for the lightbox. I thought all had gone well until I received an e-mail from Bob to say there was a problem with the adhesive where I had stuck foamboard to foamboard. This is strange as I had tested the system on my own walls for a nearly a week, but I remember I had to reposition 2 or 3 of the tiles this morning and maybe pulling them off the walls weakened that part of the structure. Won't know until tomorrow.

Intend to go in early in the morning, fix the adhesive problem, hang my titles and rationale and install the lightbox. Then, hand in my supporting material to Richard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home