Wednesday 11 June 2008

Pracitcal Matters - 2

Having obtained the paper that Kaylynn uses, I find that Ilford don't produce a profile for this paper and my printer. Undeterred, I played about with a few settings with horrid results - very flat and colour miles off. Because of this, I have decided to use the paper I bought at Focus - Tecco digital photo inkjet. The results I had with this paper were good, I was just excited about them being even better on the fibre silk. The advantage of sticking with Tecco is that it is not as heavy as the Ilford paper which is 310 gsm, making it easier to spraymount to foamboard and then cut.

So, printed out yesterday, sprayed (outside), left the photographs to "set" overnight and have cut them out this morning. They look quite neat.

I painted the shelf for the lightbox yesterday, it needs another coat today. I still have to sort out what I'm displaying on the box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home